Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Photoshop application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
sargentbob

sargentbob

Photoshop application Empty
PostSubject: Photoshop application   Photoshop application Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 9:33 am

Hello!

I am willing to help with this project and would be extremely willing to help with photoshop as I do not know the other two things you need. However I dont know much, probly not close to proffesionals. However, I am a fast learner and willing to help. My email is deathsargent10@yahoo.com. I would appricaite if no one spams me. Give me a buzz, I will help all I can. Thanks.

Sargentbob

Xfire- sargeantgunner

Lvl 92 and 94 on real sro - 33 on ECSRO!

Thanks again

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Admin Hamada
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Photoshop application   Photoshop application Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 9:29 pm

you are in!!
Back to top Go down
https://asro.forumotion.com
Jul

PostSubject: Re: Photoshop application   Photoshop application Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 11:15 pm

English:
first i must say, that i am german. i say sorry for my bad english...

i have translated the media.pk2 of isro (but after i am finished, a new version was out -.-')
now i have the english version of the media.pk2 but a little bit edited with the photoshop ^^
i have edit the underbar, exp bar, sp bar, hp and mp bar and realy more Very Happy
also i can color the manyangs green or other monsters
i can edit the media.pk2 for you and i can transale this (and more ^^)
I think I am good with photoshop

German:
in isro hab ich die media.pk2 auf deutsch übersetzt (aber als ich fertig wurde, kam eine neue version raus und alles war umsonst -.-')
jetzt hab ich die englishe version der media.pk2 aber ich sie ein bischen editiert mit dem photoshop ^^
ich hab die underbar,exp und sp bar, mp und hp bar,und vieles mehr editiert Very Happy
ich kann auch die monster völlig verändern. wie zum beispiel einen mangyang grün färben.
ich kenn mich ziemlich gut mit dem photoshop aus.

my e-mail is: free_money@live.de

mfg Jul
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Photoshop application   Photoshop application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Photoshop application
Page 1 of 1